Starting up your own business is a huge decision to make – it carries many benefits but also an equal number of risks. However, with careful planning and the right business advice, the risks can be minimised and success can be maximised.
Apple Accounting Services Ltd have successfully helped to set up and establish a large and varied number of businesses. Many of our longstanding and loyal customers have been with us ever since we first helped them to start-up several years ago.
Most people who start-up in business do so because they have a good business proposition, and the enterprise and commitment to see it through.
But few entrepreneurs are experts in the daunting legal, financial, and fiscal aspects of running a business.
The good news is that you do not need to be an expert in these fields to succeed in business. All you need is the support of a team of trained experts – which is exactly where we fit in.
If you bring us your business ideas, we’ll help you to evaluate them in a constructive and realistic manner.
Our team can help you:
- Decide on the most suitable structure for your business – sole trader, partnership, limited liability partnership or limited company
- Prepare a business plan, cash flow projections, budgets, and trading forecasts
- Assess your finance requirements, advise on the best sources of finance, and draw up the necessary proposals
- Establish a good working relationship with your bank
- Complete any registration procedures with Companies House and HM Revenue & Customs (HMRC)
- Set up a recording system for your internal use, and for complying with statutory requirements
If you wish to know more about our business start-up service or would like to arrange a free initial meeting in order to discuss how we can help you in more detail please contact us.